Chancellorsville - Saving the Flank Attack
Governor Bob McDonnell - May 2010
Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell speaking at the May 2010 dedication of the 85-acre Wagner Tract at the Chancellorsville Battlefield. After this speech, Gov. McDonnell presented a check to the Civil War Trust to help offset some of the expense of acquiring this key section of the Chancellorsville battlefield - land where Stonewall Jackson's forces attacked the Union right on May 2, 1863.
- Battle of Chancellorsville Page
- Chancellorsville Photo Gallery
- Chancellorsville Battle Maps
- Saving the First Day's Battlefield
- Virtual Tour: First Day Historical Markers
- Battle of Salem Church: Final Federal Assault at Chancellorsville (Civil War Times)
- Lee's Greatest Victory by Robert Krick (Fredericksburg.com
Partners in Preservation
The work of the Civil War Trust would not be possible without the tireless support of a wide variety of local and regional partner groups. We thank them for their assistance and dedication.