Chancellorsville: An Astonishing Decision
Historian Bob Krick discusses the decision made by Robert E. Lee and Stonewall Jackson to conduct a bold flank attack upon the Union army at Chancellorsville.
- Battle Overview: Chancellorsville Page
- Chancellorsville Photo Gallery
- Battle Map: Chancellorsville
- Chancellorsville, May 1: The Killing Game
- Chancellorsville, May 2: Audacious and Dangerous
- Chancellorsville, May 3: The Decisive Day
- Saving the First Day's Battlefield
- Virtual Tour: First Day Historical Markers
- Battle of Salem Church: Final Federal Assault at Chancellorsville (Civil War Times)
- Lee's Greatest Victory by Robert Krick (Fredericksburg.com)
Partners in Preservation
The work of the Civil War Trust would not be possible without the tireless support of a wide variety of local and regional partner groups. We thank them for their assistance and dedication.