Chancellorsville - A Fatal Volley
The mortal wounding of Stonewall Jackson
Historian Bob Krick describes the moments leading up to the mortal wounding of Stonewall Jackson at the Battle of Chancellorsville on the night of May 2, 1863. This video is one of many that can be found within the Civil War Trust's Chancellorsville Battle App for iPhone and Android smartphones.
- Battle Overview: Chancellorsville Page
- Chancellorsville Photo Gallery
- Battle Map: Chancellorsville
- Chancellorsville, May 1: The Killing Game
- Chancellorsville, May 2: Audacious and Dangerous
- Chancellorsville, May 3: The Decisive Day
- Saving the Flank Attack
- Saving the First Day's Battlefield
- Virtual Tour: First Day Historical Markers
- Battle of Salem Church: Final Federal Assault at Chancellorsville (Civil War Times)
- Lee's Greatest Victory by Robert Krick (Fredericksburg.com)
Partners in Preservation
The work of the Civil War Trust would not be possible without the tireless support of a wide variety of local and regional partner groups. We thank them for their assistance and dedication.