Civil War Trust Website Login
- Free battle map downloads
- Monthly e-newsletter
- Streamlined donation interface
- Manage your records and access data in our Member Center
Log in today and gain free access to a number of great new features!
- Land Preservation
- About Us
- Frederick Douglass, "What to the Slave is the Fourth of July?"
- Abraham Lincoln's Emancipation Proclamation
- War Department General Order 143: Creation of the U.S. Colored Troops
- The Radical and the Republican: Frederick Douglass, Abraham Lincoln, and the Triumph of Anti-Slavery Politics by James Oakes
- Giants: The Parallel Lives of Frederick Douglass and Abraham Lincoln by John Stauffer
- Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass, An American Slave