1200 South Broadway Street, Little Rock, AR 72202, USA
Mount Holly was the only cemetery in Little Rock until 1863, when Oakland Cemetery opened. In 1884, 640 bodies of unnamed Civil War soldiers were removed from Mount Holly to a mass grave in Oakland, marked by one monument. Several C.S.A. veterans remain at Mount Holly, including Gens. James Fleming Fagan and Thomas Churchill; the latter also served as governor of Arkansas.