* Special 3-D glasses required, request yours free »
See the Civil War in 3-D
An estimated 70% of all Civil War documentary photographs were shot as "stereoviews" - the 19th Century equivalent of 3-D. Antietam in 3-D, published by the Center for Civil War Photography and edited by Bob Zeller, John J. Richter, and Garry Adelman, uses these stereoviews to open a window to the past like none before. Visit our Antietam page to learn more about this important battle.
3-D Gallery of Antietam Photos:
Click on the previews to see the full images.
Special 3-D glasses are required for viewing, please request yours »
3-D Civil War Photography Resources
- Lesson Plan: Civil War Photography »
- See more 3-D photos with the same 3-D glasses »
- Photography and the Civil War »
- This presentation was made possible by the Center for Civil War Photography.
- Receive the Center for Civil War Photography’s Newsletter »
If you are interested in a custom, 3D show for your Civil War site, please email Jennifer Kon at firstname.lastname@example.org