Civil War Trust Announces Preservation and Restoration of Gen. Lee's Headquarters at Gettysburg
10/28/16 - Preservation advocates join Trust to announce successful conclusion of an unprecedented campaign to preserve, restore and interpret Gen. Robert E. Lee’s headquarters during the Battle of Gettysburg.
Civil War Trust Preserves 25 Acres at Fredericksburg Battlefield
09/14/16 - The Civil War Trust today declared victory on a 25-acre property associated with the historic 1862 Battle of Fredericksburg, the first preservation opportunity the Trust has had in Fredericksburg in nearly eight years.
- 10/28/2016 - Civil War Trust Announces Preservation and Restoration of Gen. Lee's Headquarters at Gettysburg »
- 10/19/2016 - Media Advisory: Civil War Trust and Preservation Advocates to Unveil General Lee's Headquarters Site at Gettysburg »
- 09/14/2016 - Civil War Trust Preserves 25 Acres at Fredericksburg Battlefield »
- 08/03/2016 - Celebrate Labor Day at Eight Exciting Historic Events and Destinations »
- 07/25/2016 - Civil War Trust Preserves 70 Acres at Perryville Battlefield »
- 07/07/2016 - Civil War Trust Hosts Teacher Institute in Richmond to Encourage History Education »
- All Civil War Trust News »