Initial Target Achieved, Civil War Trust Announces $50 Million Stretch Goal for 'Campaign 150'
04/10/14 - After reaching its $40 million target well more than a year early, the nation’s largest battlefield preservation group has issued a new “stretch goal” for the effort, looking to raise an additional $10 million toward the permanent protection of the nation’s endangered hallowed ground.
- 04/14/2014 - Civil War Trust 'Teachers Regiment' Connects Educators Passionate About History, Preservation »
- 04/10/2014 - Initial Target Achieved, Civil War Trust Announces $50 Million Stretch Goal for 'Campaign 150' »
- 03/17/2014 - Civil War Trust Recognizes Distinguished NPS Official for Battlefield Preservation Leadership »
- 02/21/2014 - Media Advisory: Civil War Sites Seek Volunteers for Park Day 2014 »
- 02/12/2014 - Trio of Acclaimed Historic Preservation Advocates Rejoin Civil War Trust Board »
- 02/05/2014 - Civil War Trust Recommends Eight Civil War Destinations for Black History Month »
- All Civil War Trust News »