The Grand Review is a by invitation only event, open to all Brigade, Division, Corps and National Color Bearers, as well as Founding Color Bearers.
We’ll meet in Atlanta, Ga., September 19 – 21, 2014. The weekend tours will include the Battles of Atlanta, Peachtree Creek, Kennesaw Mountain, Dallas, Pickett’s Mill and New Hope Church, with invited historians Charlie Crawford, Stephen Davis, Michael Shaffer, and Brian Wills.
Schedule | Hotel | Transportation | FAQ | Tours | Historians
*This schedule is tentative; times subject to change.
Friday, September 19
- 4:00 – 6:15 pmRegistration at JW Marriott Atlanta Buckhhead
- 5:15 – 5:45 pmCivil War Trust Education Extravaganza in 15 minutes!
Please arrive to this session ready to board the bus promptly.
- 5:45 – 6:15 pmBus Shuttles to and from Atlanta History Center
- 6:00 - 9:30 pmBBQ Reception - Atlanta History Center
- 9:00 - 9:30 pmTransportation to JW Marriott Atlanta Buckhead
Saturday, September 20
- 7:30 – 8:30 amRegistration and coffee to-go
- 8:00 - 8:45 amLoad buses for tours
(Refer to your personal schedule for your departure time)
- 8:00 – 5:30 pmTours
- 6:30 – 10:00 pmDinner Banquet at JW Marriott Atlanta Buckhead
Keynote speaker: Stephen Davis
"What the Yankees Did to Us: Sherman’s Bombardment and Wrecking of Atlanta"
Sunday, September 21
- 8:30 – 9:00 amLoad buses for tour and coffee to-go station (Refer to your personal schedule for your departure time)
- 9:00 am – 12:30 pm1/2 day tour off-site