1. Where will the Color Bearer Weekend be held in Baltimore?
The weekend will take place out of the Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Hotel. The tours will leave and depart from the Royal Sonesta. The hotel is located at 550 Light Street, Baltimore, MD, directly across from Baltimore’s Inner Harbor. www.sonesta.com/baltimore/
No. You can stay anywhere!
3. If the Civil War Trust room block is sold out, what should I do about a room?
First send an email to email@example.com and asked to be put on a waiting list for the host hotel. Please include the date of your arrival, departure, any special requests and the best way to contact you. Second, please visit www.baltimore.org to find a room that fits within your budget.
4. What is the approximate taxi fare from Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI)?
A taxi ride will be approximately $40 for one way.
5. What is fee for parking at the Royal Sonesta?
Valet Parking is $46.80/night and self-park is $28.00/night.
6. Will I need a car once I arrive at the hotel for the Color Bearer Weekend?
All activities that are scheduled will have transportation provided for you. Your only need for a car is for any off site trips you want to take on your own.
7. What else is there to see and do around Baltimore?
Who better than the locals to give you a helping hand? www.baltimore.org
Also, check our own Civil War Discovery Trail: www.civilwar.org/discoverytrail