The Color Bearer Thank You Weekend is a by invitation only event, open to all Regimental, Brigade, Division, Corps and National Color Bearers, as well as Founding Color Bearers.
We’ll meet in Raleigh, N.C., March 20–22, 2015. The weekend tours will include the Battles of Averasboro and Bentonville, to coincide with the 150th anniversaries.
*This schedule is tentative; times subject to change.
Friday, March 20
- 4:00 – 6:30 pmRegistration
- 6:00 – 6:30 pmShuttle or walk to North Carolina Museum of History
- 6:30 – 9:30 pmReception at North Carolina Museum of History
Saturday, March 21
- 7:30 – 9:00 amRegistration, coffee and muffins to-go
- 8:30 - 5:30 amOff-site tours (meet in hotel lobby)
Sunday, March 22
- 8:30 – 12:30 amOff-site tour 1/2 day
- End of event