Our Mission: The Civil War Trust is America's largest non-profit organization (501-C3) devoted to the preservation of our nation's endangered Civil War battlefields. The Trust also promotes educational programs and heritage tourism initiatives to inform the public of the war's history and the fundamental conflicts that sparked it.
Our Accomplishments » | Civil War Trust Programs »
- Founded: 1987
- Headquarters: Hagerstown, MD and Washington, D.C.
- President: Jim Lighthizer »
- Focus: American Civil War battlefields
- Method: Land Preservation »
- Members: 55,000
- Revenue: $25,040,355 (2012)